Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I failed... again

Well I made it to February but then the week from hell struck...student-led conferences, stomach flu and Olympic fever.  Something had to give...turns out it was my creativity and along with it, my Project 365.  Interestingly, I feel relieved.  I didn't realize how much extra stress it was causing each day as I scrambled to be creative.  I'm learning that photography can't be something that I force.  If I feel like I have to do it, I don't enjoy it...it becomes yet another chore and I have enough of those... So I will admit defeat yet again.  Oh well, there's always next year.

About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP