Thursday, January 28, 2010

iPhoneography

So the gadget addict in my life, my loving dh, gifted me with an iPhone recently... and I have to admit it's changed my life....I'm officially addicted.  Since then, I've discovered the world of iPhoneography.  There are entire flickr groups dedicated to photos taken with the iPhone...and the post-processing apps available for this thing are endless.  While I can't really say I'm in love with the quality or clarity of the photos taken with the iPhone, there is something about it that reminds me of the instamatic cameras of my childhood.  And unlike my heavy DSLR, the iPhone is always with me... and as Chase Jarvis says, "the best camera is the one you have with you"... here's a recent sampling. 









About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP