Friday, December 18, 2009

She's here!!

She's finally here!  And she's pudgy and squishy and perfect.  Oh my goodness I seriously can't handle her already.  I just want to squeeze her all day and stare at her little chubby face.  What an awesome early christmas present!  Julie and I have been BFFs since we were my son's age .. I can't believe how long we've been friends.  A lifetime.  And I can't believe she's a mom.. finally. LOL  I'm just so excited I can't even stand it. 

So welcome Kyla.. we're going to have so much fun together.. I'm so glad you're finally here!!!







About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP