Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rain boots, chickens and pumpkins...oh my!

It's that time of year again.  Fall always brings at least one trip to the farm.  Every year one of the kids, if not both, gets the chance to visit Oldfield Orchards to learn about local farming, see the chickens, pick some apples and pumpkins and taste some local treats.  I think I've been on this trip at least 6 or 7 times with the kids but it's always fun. This past week I joined C's kindy class for the morning.  I think I might have mentioned once or twice on here how much I love fall.  There's something about kids in gum boots and rosy cheeks running through the pumpkin patch.. it's just so awesome to see the excitement as they choose the perfect pumkin.  I never get tired of getting out to the "country" at this time of year.  It was a perfect morning. 

Here are some of the highlights


About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP