Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Project 365

I'm feeling less than inspired lately with my photography.  I can't possibly take any more pictures of my kids at the park..no one needs to see that.  So I've decided to embark on a Project 365.  I've been considering it for a while as a way to kick start my creativity..hoping to force myself to look for opportunities outside my comfort zone.  So here it is, 1/365.  It was a rainy day at home with one sick kid and one really grouchy one.  This was just sitting in my fridge, mocking me every time I opened the door... I had to do something...


About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP