Sunday, April 26, 2009

My first post on my first blog!

Okay. here I go...doing what I said I never would...jumping into the world of blogging! I have spent countless hours pouring over so many amazing photoblogs and after some gentle coaxing from the girls, thought I would take the plunge and start one up myself. This blog will be for personal photos of my two perfect kids, the love of my life and our family. I love to capture real moments through my lens and now I will have a way to share a piece of my life with the one or two people who stumble upon this. LOL.

About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP